• What are the duties and responsibilities of the Crosswater Homeowners Association?

The purpose of your community’s Association is to own and maintain the common areas for the benefit of all homeowners.  These areas include roadside landscaping, neighborhood parks and preservation areas.  The Association through its Board of Directors also enforces the rights and obligations outlined in the Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions for the community.

  • Who are the members of the Association?

Every homeowner within Crosswater is a member of the Crosswater Homeowners Association.

  • Who should I contact with a question or concern involving the community?

You may contact the community’s property manager, BCM Services at 242-0666 or info@bcmservices.net.

  • Who serves as the Association’s Board of Directors?

Until 90% of the total planned number of homes in Crosswater are complete, the Developer has the right to appoint the three members of the Associations Board.  Upon a 90% buildout, the residents of Crosswater will elect the three Directors and assume control of the Association.

  • When do I pay my Association Annual Assessment?

At the closing of your home, you should have paid a prorated amount of the Association Annual Assessment through the end of the calendar year.  At the beginning of the next calendar year, you should receive a billing notice for that year’s Annual Assessment.  This assessment is due by January 1st.  A late fee and/or interest will be assessed if payment is not received by January 15th.  Unpaid assessments are subject to late fees and interest and a lien may be filed against your property in accordance with the community’s Covenants and Florida Law.  If you have any questions about your account or billings, please contact BCM Services at 904-242-0666.

  • What is the Tolomato Community Development District?

The Tolomato Community District or CDD was established to assist in the financing and construction of public infrastructure within Nocatee including major roadways, parks and other amenities serving property owners in Nocatee.  The District has the responsibility to operate and maintain these improvements.  You will pay assessments and fees to the District which are not associated with the Crosswater Homeowner’s Association.

  • What is the Architectural Review Board?

A copy of the Homeowner’s Architectural Review Criteria and Procedure Manual may be found on the HOA website. This manual explains the design standards for the community and the processof submitting for approval. Please be aware that any improvement to the exterior of your home must first receive ARB approval. This includes such items as exterior paint or roof color change, pools, screen enclosures, fences, flagpoles, driveway or any other improvement to the exterior of your house.

For further information on the District, Nocatee’s amenities or your Annual District Assessment, please go to www.nocatee.com